Terms & Conditions
All orders can only be placed via the Shopping Cart facility we have provided on our website, which includes an automatic payment gateway to PayPal.
- As part of the payment process, PayPal will return to us Your Name, Your Ship To Address and Your Email Address to allow us to fulfil your order.
- These details will be retained by us and deemed to form your Account along with details of products purchased.
The information you provide will:
- Enable us to contact you directly in case of problems with your order
- Ship your order to a defined location within the UK Mainland
- Advise you of future offers, changes to our product range or to our pricing structure.
See our Privacy Notice for more details of how we store and deal with collected information.
- Dispatch is via Courier or Royal Mail (our choice).
- Allow 5 days from submitting order for puddings to be dispatched.
- Delivery is within the UK Mainland ONLY. For any other location, please contact us before submitting your order
- As all orders are made to the specific requirements of the customer we reserve the right to charge for orders cancelled after preparation has begun.
- Cancellation must be via email or letter.
- Use the Returns form in the Services menu on on our shopping facility.
Refund and Replacement Guarantee
- All puddings will be cooked to order.
- Any cancellations for orders must be received within 24hrs of order submitted - via email or post.
- Should you feel that your puddings are not to the high standard you would expect then please contact us immediately and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- If this is not possible then we will make a refund to you.
Payment is only accepted in British Pounds Sterling and via the PayPal electronic funds transfer facility.
- We are not registered for VAT and therefore do not pass this to you.
- Unless stated otherwise, prices are per Christmas, Steamed or Savoury Pudding and include delivery to Royal Mail UK Postal Zone only.
- Please contact us before placing an order for special delivery price to any other location.
- Prices are correct at the time of ordering however we reserve the right to alter these without notice.
- You will be able to amend your order at any point up to the final submission for payment.
- Provided the credit or debit card details are correctly authorized by our Payment Services Provider (PayPal) your order will now be placed.
- The "Thank You" page indicates that your order has been placed successfully and a contract is now in force.
- Should we have any Special Offers, these will from time to time be shown on a "Special Offers" page on our website.
- We reserve the right to withdraw special offers at any time without notice.
These terms shall be governed by, and interpreted in accordance with, the laws of England and Wales